On Saturday we went up the coast to some friends who have a large property with surplus wood and fir cones. We filled the car up with fuel for the fire and on the way back came across a steam engine at Plimmerton.
It was J1211
owned and operated by Mainline Steam.
Sorry about the low quality of the pictures – I only had my phone with me.Only one more week of the World Cup. Can anybody stop Germany? We will see. I have really enjoyed the way their young side play. At least all the remaining matches are on at the slightly more reasonable time of 0630 here. Will be late to work a couple of times this week but no more setting the alarm for 0200.
Our football season kicks off in a couple of weeks. First up Te Phoenix have a friendly with Boca Junior from Argentina. The big question is - will Maradona be coming with them?
1 comment:
Now we know - I blame the octopus (http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/fifa-world-cup/3897232/TAB-taking-bets-on-World-Cup-oracle-octopus)
Post a Comment