We've just received a CD of photos from Sam
and Bex’s wedding.
There are 498 of them and I have had a difficult job selecting a blog’s worth.
So here goes.
This is Bex and her assistants or whatever bridesmaids
are called when they are not called bridesmaids (!)
and Sam and his groomsmen.First meeting on the day ("Still want to do it?". "Yeah, all right, 'spose we ought to.")
Arty shots by an old cottage
and it wouldn’t be a kiwi wedding without an old tractor.
More rustic wonderfulness.
I think they may have had to use a wind machine for this.
A closeup of the happy couple
who also posed in front of Lake Hawea.
This is the girls entering through the pear trees. I thought this was a very primaeval moment – the bridal party arriving and bring Bex up to meet her groom.
The exchange of rings
and they are now Mr. & Mrs. Jewell.
Braving a sudden downpour of confetti.
These are the family photos. First, Bex’s side
with the grandparentsand our side.
And finally a group shot of the assembled guests.
I should point out that the views expressed
in this post are purely my own. They do not represent the opinion of the new Mr. & Mrs. Jewell. Dialogue is for illustrative purposes only –
the actual words spoken may have been different.
No comments:
Post a Comment