The blog of the Jewell Whanau in Wellington, New Zealand.

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Spring Colour

It’s that time of year when spring flowers break out and I post pictures to prove that winter is on it’s way out and sumer is icumen in. Here are a couple showing the modest display in our garden
 
and the slightly more flamboyant display in the Botanic Garden.
 
 
I’ve still got a few pictures from our recent trip to England to share. I’ll try and get round to posting in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Lady Mondegreen's Secret Garden said...

Isn't it great to see the Spring flowers. A nice little showing around here to greet me as I arrived home yesterday. Their presence makes up for the chill in the air (which I am not used to after my English holiday!)

Dyk Jewell said...

Welcome back. I look forward to hearing news and seeing pictures.