I had commented on Jeneane’s blog that her fruit looked good enough to eat and she kindly brought some up, together with some interesting looking potatoes.
The blog of the Jewell Whanau in Wellington, New Zealand.
Sunday, 13 March 2011
Ali’s Birthday
We have had visitors this weekend. Jeneane and Kitty came up from Canterbury and Ali was down from Tauranga for her birthday.
I had commented on Jeneane’s blog that her fruit looked good enough to eat and she kindly brought some up, together with some interesting looking potatoes.
I cooked them and we had them for tea with a very palatable lentil and mushroom pie.
On Friday night we all went for tea at the Firths'.

I had commented on Jeneane’s blog that her fruit looked good enough to eat and she kindly brought some up, together with some interesting looking potatoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh, what a good weekend that were, potatoes and all. I have a wedding to report on ... and then Lady Mondegreen's Secret Garden will attempt to reveal all Welly Jewell's garden secrets!
Post a Comment