Sam has gone to California with the junior football team he is involved with. They have a website which may have some pictures plus lots more information on the team and the tour.
This is the squad (Sam on the far right)
This is the squad (Sam on the far right)

Here is his first e-mail report -
Hi guys!
California is rad. It's been very busy so sorry I haven't ben able to email sooner but I am having a blast.
We got in yesterday afternoon, settled at the hotel, had lunch, had a training session (I got to do some coaching with the american keepers which was cool) and then went to an amazing 'barbecue'. In reality it was two mexican guys in these people's amazing backyard making the most delicious taco's. It was hilarious, like having a restaurant in your back yard, couldn't believe it.
We were being hosted by north huntington beach football club who are so nice, some of the most hospitable people I have ever met.
Dropping the boys at school this morning then some down time til 1230 when we take the boys on a tour of the university then our first game tonight.
It's a busy life, bed at 0000 and up at 1245 but not jet lagged and loving it. It is heaps hot here, 27 yesterday and the same forecast for the next while.
Hope you are all well and having fun. I miss you all and can't wait for Coromandel.
Time for buffet breakfast now haha, can't wait.
Much love to you all,
Love Sam.
No comments:
Post a Comment